There are only a few days left for the beginning of the Free Land Camp 2017. The entire program aims to bring together in a large assembly leaders of indigenous peoples and organizations from all regions of Brazil to discuss and position themselves on the violation of the constitutional indigenous rights and the anti-indigenous policies of the brazilian State. Check out the complete grid:
– Delegations arrival
– Reception Plenary
– Publication Launch (Unified Report): UN special Rapporteur to the indigenous people; Rapporteur about indigenous rights (Dhesca Platform) and parallel Report to the RPU.
– Surprise artistic presentation
– Opening Plenary
– Bureau on threats to indigenous rights in the three branches of government:
- Executive Power: Deconstructions of the institutions and public policies directed to the indigenous people (demarcation paralyzation, Dismantle of Funai and Sesai, decrees, etc.).
- Legislative Power: anti-indigenous legislation initiatives (Inquiry Parliamentary Commission – CPI; Law Projects – LP; Constitutional Amendment Proposals – CAP; Legislative Decree Projects – LDP).
- Judiciary System: Thesis of Time Frame, demarcation processes judicialized; Repossessions of Property; the Access to Justice rights denial; leaderships criminalization.
March / National Congress Act
Indigenous Women Plenary
– Plenary: Themed Work Groups Guidance
* Indigenous Lands and territories (land situation, indigenous lands demarcation)
* Enterprises that impact indigenous territories (consultation right and free, previous and informed consent, consultation of community protocols).
* Time Frame; Right to access justice; indigenous communities and leaderships criminalization
* Indigenous Health / Indigenous Health Special Secretary (SESAI): background, current situation of the special policy and prospects.
* Indigenous school Education: pryors, current situation of the special policy and prospects, internal- and international (Law Projects – LP, Constitutional Amendment Proposals – CAP, International Treaties).
– Plenary: Themed Groups results socialization
– Debate and referrals
– Public Hearing on HRC of Federal Congress
Free Land Audiovisual exhibit
Concert: Demarcation Now
– Plenary / Debate : “Unify the fights in defense of the indigenous Brazil”, with the presence of representatives from urban and countryside organizations and social movements.
– Plenary / Debate : “International articulation and unification of the indigenous peoples fights”, with the presence of APIB indigenous leaderships and international indigenous movements.
– FLC 2017 Memory
– March and FLC Final Document protocol with the ministries.
– Hearings FLC Final Document protocols on STF Ministers chambers.
Free Land Audiovisual exhibit
Special session: Martírio (2’50’’)
Indigenous movements taking part in the General Strike act with other social movements.
- indigenous parliamentary, mayors and vice mayors Articulation meetings
- Indigenous communicators Articulation meetings
- Indigenous lawyers Articulation meetings
- Indigenous Women and Youth Articulation meetings
- Other Articulation meetings
- Exhibits: audiovisual, musical, cultural and artistic manifestations.
Obs.: The complementary activities should happen in different schedules of the plenaries, work groups, marches and manifestations, being preferentially on FLC nights.