Indigenous leaders from the South and Southeast of Brazil occupied the Ministry of Health in the fight against the dismantling of the Indigenous Health policies and for the dismissal of Silvia Nobre, the current National Secretary. Today several points are blocked in the South and Southeast regions, with new blockades expected in other areas of the country, while the leadership group remains in the Ministry of Health in Brasilia. The National Secretary appointed by Bolsonaro’s Government as the first indigenous person to occupy this role, does not know, does not respect, does not dialogue with indigenous peoples, and has been acting in an authoritarian way, as it is the characteristic of this government. We will not accept the dismantling of our indigenous health subsystem that was won by us.
- EMERGENCY STATEMENT FROM THE GUARANI & KAIOWÁ COUNSILS IN THE FACE OF THE COVID19 PANDEMIC 17 de May de 2020
- Mother Earth faces dark days 15 de May de 2020
- #01 Indigenous lives and Covid-19 14 de May de 2020
- FREE LAND CAMP 2020 – FINAL DOCUMENT 9 de May de 2020
- Murders, invasions and coronavirus 25 de April de 2020